QR Code Link to This Post
Woodworking company specializing in custom commercial, industrial, and high-end residential cabinetry and furniture in the Langley area.
Top wages based on experience
Group medical, dental, vision and disability insurance benefits.
• Read and interpret drawings and specifications and prepare cut lists.
• Build, manage and assemble custom millwork, furniture, kitchens and vanities.
• Plan and manage production tasks to make efficient use of time and equipment.
• Set up and operate production equipment to produce components according to drawings.
• Work with different materials including engineered wood products, veneers and fine hardwoods.
• Verify compliance of produced components with design documents.
• Assemble components into completed units using fasteners, adhesives, and joinery techniques.
• Prepare surfaces for finishing department.
• Work with other employees and participate in training apprentices.
Skills, Education and Experience Requirements:
5+ years experience.
No specific education requirement.
Lift and move items weighing up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
Attention to detail, organization skills, and the ability to work well with others.
Terms of Employment:
Full-time, permanent position.
Typical hours: 06:00 – 2:30
Language of Work:
Please apply via email or regular mail with resume attached.