Agri-Trans Services Inc: Abbotsford Location is currently searching for a highly motivated Licensed Heavy or Commercial Truck Mechanic to join our growing team. This position is responsible for performing preventative maintenance and vehicle repairs in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
QR Code Link to This Post
Agri-Trans Services offers a full-service workshop that is Peterbilt warranty approved
Why join our team of professional Commercial Heavy-Duty Mechanics?
• A supportive team of professionals who are passionate about providing exceptional services
• A rewarding career opportunity
• Competitive Wages
• Extended benefits including Prescriptions, Dental, Vision, Chiropractors & Physiotherapists
• Multiple Employee Assistance Programs
• RRSP Plan including employer matching after 1-year service
• Profit Share Program
• Employee Events promoting Family Cultures & Environments
• Employee Referral & Service Recognition Program
• Vacation Pay
• Licensed Heavy Duty or Commercial Vehicle mechanic
• Inspector License of commercial vehicles an asset
• General maintenance experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to read technical manuals
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
• Able to work closely in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Manual dexterity
• Must have own tools
• Class 1 driver’s license an asset but not necessary
• Perform inspections, diagnostic tests, troubleshooting, and general vehicle repair
• Perform preventative maintenance services and maintenance related work as required
• Conduct safety checks on vehicles and equipment
• Work in compliance with Company Health and Safety policies and OHSA standards
Agri-Trans Services is celebrating 25 years specializing in transporting Agricultural commodities (liquid & dry bulk freight), lumber, pipe, steel, pumice lava rock and other goods. We are a supply chain partner with leading manufacturers, millers and food processors.
Managed from our head office in Armstrong and a regional division in Abbotsford, we serve the Pacific Northwest as far east as Manitoba and into the USA. Our brokerage department will plan and execute the logistics of any haul. With the assistance from our dedicated logistics’ team, professional drivers, shop technicians and our administrative team we create a family-oriented company treating our customers, employees, partners and all others the way we want to be treated. With our values of reliability, respect, and teamwork, we take worry out of the equation.
Please fax or email your resume attention to firstname.lastname@example.org
“If you have a great attitude and integrity, we can offer you exciting career opportunities!”