compensation: $60,000 - 80,000 Full Commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
Are you looking to kick-start your career in Automotive Sales? Do you have a talent for building rapport with customers and closing sales? We are looking for motivated, customer service driven individuals with go-getter attitudes to join our growing team as Sales Representatives.
About the Role
The Automotive Sales Consultant is responsible for promoting and ensuring high customer satisfaction with every client, as well as generating sales department revenue through the sale of automotive products and promotion of business products.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and complete the sale and proper representation of vehicles and automotive products with the highest level of customer service in Automotive Sales
- Articulate the automotive vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services
- Complete all sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- Remain educated on all automotive product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and Automotive industry trends
- Actively promoting and developing new business in Automotive Sales
- Consistently following up with customers and maintain rapport with customers and managers
- Minimum of 1 year of previous retail/customer service experience is required
- Previous commission sales experience is preferred but not required
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- You bring the right attitude, and the rest can be trained!
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing ten major OEM brands through nine dealerships located across British Columbia.
At TAG, we take a different road. We lead with our core values and we are deeply committed to delivering exceptional customer experiences. We appreciate that our customers entrust us with one of their most important purchase decisions, and we work hard to earn that loyalty. We are known to have a palpable "buzz" when you walk into one of our stores with breakaway spirit and organizational culture.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Once you're part of the team, you're part of the TAG family.
We don't just expect the change, we are part of it. This year we have been the proud recipients of the following;
- Awarded Canada's Best Managed - The Best Managed Companies program celebrates the top private businesses in Canada. Canada's Best Managed Companies is one of the country's leading business awards program recognizing Canadian-owned and managed companies for innovative, world class business practices. TAG continues to demonstrate industry leadership in growth, profitability and employee retention.
- Awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation. TAG was awarded for initiatives that significantly enhance performance and broaden the scope of business across the Industry.
As part of Trotman Auto Group's culture and vision, we believe success comes from great people within the organization that are knowledgeable, inspired and love what they do; people who do not only attain their personal and collective goals, but live and work to their full potential.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University; including automotive sales, service, parts and more
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
*This position is based on a full-commission pay plan
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers