compensation: Free training employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
FREE Training Program for Job Seekers
Does the idea of job searching and career exploration
fill your stomach with butterflies?
Join our FREE Training for Succe$$ program
to learn new strategies and gain confidence.
We can help.
Talk to us at Training for Succe$$, Mission 778-982-0626
"TFS helped me gain the confidence in my existing skills and added a few more to my resume. I don't think I would have had the courage to apply for jobs prior to the program. Thanks also to TFS for helping pay for my training, it was one of the main reasons I got this job. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs help in their journey to a new career!"
"The self-evaluations assessments were very helpful in understanding of my interests, values, abilities and job possibilities. They will be helpful in relating to others at a workplace as I will understand where others are coming from and how to communicate in ways that would be more effective. Being able to recognise my soft skills and transferable skills are an asset to my self-confidence and employability."
Training for Succe$$ is a job readiness skills program.
Developed by Mission Community Skills Centre Society, funded by the Government of British Columbia and the Government of Canada, offered to residents of Mission and its surrounding communities, including Abbotsford, Chilliwack, and Maple Ridge.
The Eligibility Criteria are :
- 16 years of age and older and not a full-time student
- Unemployed, or underemployed British Columbians
- Legally entitled to work in Canada and would like assistance to become employed
- Be ready and committed to training and to work
The program is seven weeks in duration and each participant will receive:
- 7 weeks of employment-based instruction which is informative, interactive, supported and fun
- Career planning and job search skills
- Coaching, mentoring and employment counselling
- Computer Skills upgrading
- Skills development
- Connections to available jobs
- Certification or training specific to their chosen industry
- Return-to-Work Action Plan
- Job placement and Post-job placement supports
- Industry certificates: WHMIS, Occupational First Aid, Super Host, Serving it Right, and Food Safe
*We'd love to talk to you. Contact us today! 778-982-0626*
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers