compensation: Salary- $35,521.54 to $41,365.70 per annum employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Full Time Permanent Position- Agassiz
Salary- $35,521.54 to $41,365.70 per annum
Xyolhemeylh – Fraser Valley Aboriginal Children and Family Services Society – is a fully delegated Aboriginal Agency providing culturally appropriate and holistic services through various programs to Aboriginal children and families residing on and off reserve in the Fraser Valley. You can learn more about us at www.fvacfss.ca.
We are pleased to offer employer paid Extended Health benefits and enjoy participating in our attractive pension program with the Public Service Pension Plan.
This position requires union membership.
Performs general clerical duties and routine administrative related tasks for the Fraser Valley Aboriginal Child and Family Services Society (FVACFSS). The position’s Key Results Areas include: administrative filing and record keeping; data entry and typing; preparation/drafting of routine correspondence, administrative reports and other communications; ordering of office supplies and equipment; making travel arrangements for staff; monitoring tasks; general information assistance to staff, clients and the public; and performing other tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Grade 12 Graduation; courses in Office Administration an asset
• Minimum of one year related office/clerical experience
• Demonstrated ability to use Word and Excel
• Sound organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, ability to follow instructions, and analytical skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to establish rapport with people of all educational and occupational backgrounds
• Valid BC driver’s license required – no restrictions
• Criminal records check required.
Pursuant to Section 41 of the BC Human Rights Code, preference may be given to qualified applicants of Aboriginal ancestry.
This position is open to internal and external candidates.
If you are interested in a career like this with a great organization, please submit your resume and
cover letter referencing Admin Clerk Agassiz – Nov 2019 to our recruitment site https://careers.xyolhemeylh.bc.ca/AvantiCareerConnector/
by 4:30pm on Wednesday December 4, 2019.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers