compensation: Depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Providing excellent customer service
• Managing inventory of office supplies
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities
• Sending faxes and emails
• Keeping documents and files updated
• Answering the phone
• Assisting in various daily operations
• Operating a range of office machines such as photocopiers and computers
• Greeting guests and visitors
• Must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship and currently residing here
• Fluent English speaking and writing
• Good time management skills
• Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Strong work ethic
• Good technical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Multitasking ability
• Teamwork and collaboration skills
Email JOBS.ABBOTSFORDBC@EXPRESSPROS.COM. Please add "Administrative Assistant" to the subject line of your email.
OR apply online at: ExpressPros.com/AbbotsfordBC
We are located at:
102-32310 South Fraser Way
Abbotsford, BC V2T 1X1
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. As one of the leading staffing companies in Canada, British Columbia, Abbotsford we're ready to help you take the next step in your career. Globally, Express employs more than 540,000 people across more than 800 franchise locations worldwide.
Take the first step toward new career success, apply with Express today.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers