Local Latin Funk band SANTA LUCIA LFR is looking for some new members! We currently are comprised of a singer/guitarist, saxophone, bassist, and drummer.
We are looking for members who want to be involved in song writing and routine practice. Not asking for 5 nights a week, we all work full time jobs but do our best to make this band a priority. This band has played shows/venues such as,
- Rickshaw Theatre (East Vancouver)
- TD Vancouver Jazz Festival
- Commodore Ballroom (Downtown Vancouver)
- Salmon Arm roots and blues festival
- Carnival Del Sol (Latin summer festival in Vancouver)
- Deighton Cup (Summer horse races at Hastings race course)
- Revelstoke, Vernon, Enderby, Yellowknife, Haida Gwaii
We aren't looking for a "top honours virtuoso" , but someone who is a good and disciplined in their craft, and willing to put in the hours to make the band sound tight push it as far as it can go. (Not gonna complain if you are an amazing virtuoso player though!)
Shoot me a text at show contact info
or email if this sounds like something you might be interested in.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers