We are mid water freezer trawler(s) active 11 months / year, trips generally last between 10-14 days.
QR Code Link to This Post
Crew members generally do a rotation of 2 trips on with 1 trip off. The vessel unloads in the Port of Vancouver.
DAY LABOR POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR OFFLOADING VESSEL - DAY RATE PROVIDED & FACTORY CREW POSITIONS AVAILABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE - PERCENTAGE OF CATCH
Primary duties include feeding machines from head to tail, freeze fish and loading the freezer hold. Crew shifts are 6 hours on and 6 hours off rotating around the clock.
- Factory Experience is required , vessel experience preferred
- Fishing License – Fish Harvesters Card
- Sleep quarters and bathrooms are on board
- Mud room with Washers and dryers are on board and available for crew use
- Galley with a full time cook providing 3 meals per day
-Lounge with Cable TV provided
- All areas are expected to be kept clean
Required Work Clothing:
- Steal Toed Rubber Boots
- Rain Gear ( pants and jacket )
- Warm Clothing
- Bedding for Single Bed
- Gloves Provided
- Toiletry's (shampoo,towel, etc )
-Fish Harvesters Card
Interested applicants may email resume and related experience.