QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for skilled Production Team Members to carry out various tasks in our fast-paced manufacturing facility.
ROLE: This role will ensure that production procedures are carried out smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Demonstrate and promote a "Safety First" work environment.
- Feed raw materials into production machinery.
- Assemble goods on production lines.
- Monitor the production process.
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks.
- Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse.
- Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to fulfill orders.
- Pack goods to be shipped.
CORE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment or independently.
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.).
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Knowledge of a lean manufacturing culture (Preferred, not required).
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical degree (Preferred, not required)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Compensation based on experience
- Company Benefits Package (After 3 Calendar months)
- MSP Allowance (After 3 Calendar months)
- Profit share (After 1 Calendar year)
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
We are an equal opportunity employer and one of North America's leading manufacturers of quality residential and commercial interior wood doors. The great service and products we are able to deliver are a result of the hard work and talent of our exceptional team. We work very hard to hire the best team members who share our core values in respect for all people, integrity in every situation, and quality in everything we do. A supportive team with diverse backgrounds and career experiences from all around the world strengthens who we are and provides many opportunities for continuous growth and development within our Company.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Click Here to Apply or use the link below