We are seeking mechanical/machinery assembler and warehouse employee. The ideal candidate will have mechanical aptitude, experience with hydraulics, electrical, and hand tools, as well as, customer relations.
Key duties will involve:
- Building/rebuilding hydraulic cylinders, and bearing assemblies, using new and used parts
- Wiring and testing of electrical components
- Working with hand tools and parts assembly
- Customer relations including customer queries and order entry
- Notifying team of any discrepancies with orders
- Picking, Packing, and shipping orders
- Organizing merchandise in warehouse and entering locations in computer
- General maintenance and housekeeping
- 3+ years of work experience with mechanical assembly and repair
- 2+ years of experience with customer service
- Experience in the Mining / Aggregate or other heavy equipment industry
- Strong organizational skills
- Good time management and ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong sense of safety awareness and attention to detail
- Methodical and sees task through to completion
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Effective interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
BEFORE you apply for this opportunity, please note:
- You must have strong command of written and spoken English
- You must be comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs
- You must have a clear Criminal Record
If you feel you meet these conditions, please email your resume
Please note all of your information is kept confidential with us. We value the time and effort of all our applicants --and it is our mandate to carefully review all submissions, however only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: $24/hour, 32 hours/week
Benefits: Life, AD&D, LTD and DEPL insurance, and RRSP matching is offered after the successful completion of 3 month probationary period.
Diamond Equipment Group Inc. welcomes applications from non-traditional candidates for the position. Members of First Nations, women, minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of all sexual and gender identities are encouraged to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority, and should indicate their status in their application to ensure same.
Diamond Equipment Group Inc.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers