Trimlite Manufacturing is seeking MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATES to fill full-time positions in our South Surrey Warehouse.
QR Code Link to This Post
Trimlite is a leading manufacturer and distributor of interior and exterior doors and door glass. With several locations throughout North America, Trimlite has served Western Canada for over 30 years. We offer a stable, fast-paced work environment with many long-term employees, and we continue to grow.
We offer a competitive wage based on applicants’ qualifications and previous work experience, and a full benefits package after completing 3 months of employment.
Work hours are Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, with no graveyard or evening shifts.
• Must be comfortable using woodworking machinery, including table saws, moulders, and drilling machines.
• Experience in interior door assembly is an asset, but not mandatory.
• Positive attitude
• Punctual and reliable
• Strong English skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Good listening and communication skills
• Able to lift 30-50 lbs.
• Should be organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Basic measuring skills (reading a measuring tape) are required
• Certified to operate electric standup forklift would be an asset, but not mandatory
Please send a copy of your resumé to the provided email address, and include a response email or phone number that accepts voicemail messages.