QR Code Link to This Post
• Perform tasks associated with the receipt, storage, shipment and fabrication of product and materials:
Unload/load trailers, pick/pack/ship stock/cycle count material, cut-to-size
• Assists with Shipping and Receiving Department
• Plan, organize and monitor the receiving, storage and distribution of all items received from vendors
• Perform accurate and timely physical counts related to warehouse productivity and inventory accuracy
• Moves inventory by scheduling material movement to and from warehouse. Shipment confirmation,
inventory management and picking/packing/shipping of orders.
• Facilitate and develop effective relationships with 3rd party freiht carriers
• Develop and maintain excellent customer satisfaction by providing unmatched quality & service
• Plans machining by studying work orders, production paperwork, materials, specifications, dimensions and
• Evaluates programs for machine equipment by entering instructions, including zero and reference points;
setting tool registers, offsets; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry;
proving part programs
• Process each order per order/customer specifications
• Completes preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting
malfunctions; notifying warehouse lean and/or calling for repairs
• Ensures a safe working environment and keeps work area clean and organized. Follows housekeeping
guidelines set by management.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality logs
• Operate forklifts in a safe and professional manner.
• High School diploma
• Must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship and be currently residing here
• Ability to calculate requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry
• Experience with MS Office and basic math skills
• Able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis; up to 75lbs occasionally
• Follow all safety procedures
• Some experience with maintaining machines
• Ability to read blueprints/work with instructions
This position has the potential to turn into a Warehouse Manager.
Apply online or at our office!
We are located at:
102-32310 South Fraser Way
Abbotsford, BC V2T 1X1
Email email@example.com. Please add "Machine Op" to the subject line of your email.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we're ready to help you take the next step in your career. Globally, Express employs more than 540,000 people across more than 800 franchise locations worldwide.
Take the first step toward new career success, apply with Express today.