As one of the public faces of our store and as part a part of our team, you will be responsible for interacting with our guests. You will field questions about product, make relevant, valuable recommendations and offer reassurance about guest selections. While we offer learning opportunities, you will be expected (and should be eager) to continuously educate yourself on the products and services we offer and ways in which we can grow or improve upon our guest service.
QR Code Link to This Post
Handling ID and Over-service refusals as well as guest complaints are a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated guest into a happy guest, while adhering to our store’s policies and government regulation requires a combination of empathy and tact.
Maintaining the presentation of our sales floor, stocking product and general housekeeping are also key.
• Welcoming every guest to our store.
• Nurturing and growing guest relationships.
• Fielding product questions, making recommendations and providing EXCELLENT guest service.
• Introducing promotions and opportunities to guest.
• Cross-selling and upselling products to increase the basket size/sales.
• Operating a till/cash register and handling cash with accuracy.
• Product knowledge.
• Maintaining our locations impeccable appearance and reputation.
• Cash handling accuracy.
• Proven guest service skills.
• Product knowledge and a desire to grow it.
• Proven reliability and integrity.
• Must be able to “turn off” personal issues.