Certified Automotive Mechanic (Part-time with possibility of Full Time)
QR Code Link to This Post
•Perform a broad range of mechanical tasks from minor tune-ups, brake replacements, etc. to overhaul of major components, i.e., engines, manual transmissions, rear-ends, brake systems, electrical systems, etc.
• take a detailed history of vehicle performance or mechanical failure.
• Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
• Provide detailed estimates for repairs and replacements
• Test drive vehicles after repairs are complete to ensure mechanical soundness and to determine whether any other problems exist.
• Responsible for filing reports of work accomplished
• Knowledge of tools and equipment required to conduct all repairs
• Ability to operate diagnostic tools required
• BC DL required
•Knowledge of both diesel and gasoline vehicles
• Able to lift and carry heavy objects; job requires lot of physical work such as stooping, bending or kneeling.
Interested candidates please reply by email. However, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.