compensation: TBD - based on experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
*Start Date: as early as Nov. 15, 2019
About the Pacific Autism Family Network:
The Pacific Autism Family Network (PAFN) is a charitable organization, with a mandate to serve the lifespan needs of individuals and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder and all related disorders.
With a vision to break down the barriers to access across the province, the PAFN has collaborated with over 60 organizations to address essential lifespan needs for those affected by autism, all within one network. In November, the PAFN opened their first location - the 60,000 sq.ft. GoodLife Fitness Family Autism Hub in Richmond, and will open smaller spoke locations in other areas of B.C. in 2017. The network aims to ensure that all British Columbians have access to state-of-the-art resources for assessment, treatment, education-support and research, providing a "one-stop-shop" for families looking for help in their navigation of available information and services.
The Spoke Opportunity:
An exciting opportunity exists for the right individual to work in our new Spoke office in the Fraser Valley (Chilliwack).
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic non-profit organization with growing opportunities. Working under the direction of the Centre Leadership, the Spoke Manager will coordinate all Spoke activities, and act as the local liaison within the community.
Duties will include:
• Act as a resource to families and professionals;
• Manage facility offices, space usage and tenant needs;
• Coordinate Spoke library resources, programs, services and informational materials;
• Maintain existing and build new relationships within the community;
• Manage local database, records and reports;
• Coordination of fundraising efforts;
• Representation of PAFN at events.
• Experience in the public or non-profit sector;
• Experience working with individuals on the autism spectrum or with developmental disabilities;
• Knowledge of community resources;
• Minimum of Three (3) years of office experience;
• Experience working in a team environment with little supervision;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Experience with presentations to various audiences;
• Excellent time management skills;
• Computer literacy and experience with databases.
• Full time position, Monday to Friday, flexibility with hours as needed for events;
• Travel may be required;
• Housekeeping of office space may be required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers