Here it is - The van of your dreams.
QR Code Link to This Post
Total build time 2 years, daily.
Eligible for import to the US.
Mitsubishi Delica L300 4WD
1994, 2.4i, Gasoline, Manual, European Import - Left Hand Drive
- Fully rebuild engine with only 3000 km, bore cylinders and new pistons, gaskets, Belts, Ignition coil etc.
- Brand new Aluminum radiator, front axle bearings, boots, tie rods + wheel alignment
- Extra oil cooler, upgraded brakes, Snorkel, Lifted, Tow bar
- KONI front shocks + 5 Leaf Springs + Air balloons, BFG AT KO2 tires with only 4000 km
- Custom-made Full Roof Rack with unique pop-top, solar panel, jerry cans and sand tracks
- 2 Sliding Doors + tinted sliding windows, cavity preservation, underbody protection
- Brand new interior made of light weight Yacht-Ply and original teak, with bed + kitchen
- Fully equipped insulated (!) Camper with Brand new Planar 2KW heater, 2nd AGM battery, 80L water storage, water pump & Filter, Gasoline 2 flame stove, 1 year old WAECO fridge/freezer, T-Max Air Compressor, Inverter for Laptops, just tons of stuff .. 100s of bits and extra pieces ... box full of spare parts ...
This is a fully equipped ready-to-go unit, you jump in, start the engine and drive down to Baja.
Similar to VW T3 Syncro, Westfalia, Dodge 2500 Express van, Sprinter 4x4, Promaster, Airstream, Toyota Hiace