Stamp Collection - Very Large, Albums Canada China US Scott Catalogues - $700 (Chilliwack)
QR Code Link to This Post
There are five boxes all collective stamps and extras. Vintage Qin dynasty commemorative stamps, US, Canada, Britain etc. Most older stamps. All the countries that have stamps are basically old stamps.
There really is too much to list.
• Several albums. The old Travellers album is new and has no stamps, all the others do with the exception of two very old albums one of which a child has cut out some images. But these are excellent visual references. The albums have stamps the Red album cover has split at the cover because there's too many stamps in it. You'll find the major counties have stamps from the 1800s, China, Russia, Canada, France, Greece, Germany. German overprints, Chinese overprints, very old Chinese stamps are on the top rows of the albums meaning old and rare others including: Cape of Good Hope, Bosnia, France, Sweden, Swiss, Germany. All countries have old top row stamps. A lighthouse stock book with lots of special stamps such as: US and Canadian precancels, imperfs, perfins, embossed etc.
• The old Paramount orange album's cover split because there;s too many stamps. An ambassador album has split cover issues.
• A couple very old and damaged albums with no s tamps good for image references.
• 2 - 2021 Scott Catalogues. C and United Nations.
• A mint souvenir 1981 Canadian yearbook with all of its stamps.
• Rare Hobby kit which is mint and unused in the blue box.
• Big Canadian collection of categorized with Scott Cat numbers in hundreds of windowed and glassine envelopes.
• A large group of unsorted world stamps off paper. Blocks, strips etc.
• First Day covers - a dozen or more.
• Flaws, misprints, many Can and US overprints from Germany and other countries, G stamps etc. A couple of misprint offset Sun Yat Sens and others.
• Newfoundland Minkus album with lots of stamps in it. A couple Nova Scotia in the Lighthouse.
• A very large box of on-paper paper good for postmark searching, an ice cream pail full of Queen stamps.
• Bundles - Old Canadian as shown in one of the photos. Tax Revenue, War tax etc.
• 2 extra albums (not shown) one with pages that I removed to add to one of the other albums but haven't done that so the pages aren't attached the other album has it's pages intact. Loose sheets all have stamps on both sides and these are extra stamps. You'll find the pages layered with plain white paper pages to keep the other pages from catching on and knocking off stamps.
• A rare 1925 8¢ King George mint n/h in it's own windowed envelope with a very high catalogue value of up to approx. $80.
• Lots of world mint NH in window enveloped stamps.
• Two Millennial coin and holographic stamp sets in the metal cases. Mint. There's also a mint collection of annual stamps in the black plastic case.
• Some pocket size Lighthouse-style folders.
You're going to find these mixed and packed to the tops in 5 large boxes so it will be a lot of fun and interesting to dig into.
People have asked to break apart the collection but it's all going to be sold as one group.
Sorry about the blurry photos as I can't hold the camera still. It's for this reason I'm selling.
Locals have a chance to buy this collection first.
For serious collectors! Please no lookie-lous but I have a few photos of some stamps pages, China, Great Britain etc. Although not everything pictured I've tried to describe the collection fairly and accurately. It's WYSIWYG. Cash only no bank transfers please. You pick up. Thanks.
Scott catalogues 150
Lighthouse 75 precancels perfins imperfs City cancels embossed etc
Envelopes 125 all
Misc world off paper sorted and unsorted 40
Hobby kit 30 (eBay 60)
Millennial x 2 40
Black plastic Canadian stamps 25
Large box of stamps on paper 50
King George Mint no hinge 65
Hinges 25 packs used in albums in the last year 60
My time on the collection 0