compensation: based on ability. We will pay well for the right person.
employment type: full-time/ Year round.
We are looking for a Parts & Service Manager at our high volume Dealership in Yarrow BC.
We specialize in Wakeboard and Surfing Boats. We also have a line of Fishing and Pontoon Boats.
We need and energetic, hard working and HIGHLY ORGANIZED Manager. Your Experience can be from the Automotive, Marine or Powersports World.
We Offer an Excellent Wage and have one of the best looking Dealerships in the industry. Great Atmosphere and great staff. Client Satisfaction is number one. We have won Customer Service and Top Dealership awards.
• Greet all customers promptly or, if unavailable, acknowledge their presence.
• Assist customers with requests for repair.
• Verify service concerns; preferably accompany the customer to their Boat to perform a walk-around inspection.
• Communicate with service customers to confirm nature of mechanical problem(s).
• Provide estimates for labour and parts. Contact the customer by telephone for work order approval if unauthorized at time of initial meeting.
• Provide technical knowledge to employees, as required
• Follow-up on work in progress of each repair order during the day.
• Utilize follow-up system of all repair orders to track progress.
• Advise customers on status of Boat to communicate high customer care standards.
• Answer all technical repair work and price related questions for customers.
• Handle escalated customer complaints.
• Explain the details of the work order to reassure customers of work completed.
• Notify customers immediately if additional work is required.
• Verify all repair orders to ensure completion prior to customer delivery.
• Verify customer information and update if necessary.
• Resolve customer complaints courteously and promptly.
• Positive feedback from customers and technicians.
• Efficiency, accuracy of information and timeliness in completing task and/or job.
• Achieve agreed upon monthly objectives for the department
• High School Diploma or college degree.
• Knowledge of related in-house dealership computer systems, an asset.
• Mechanical and warranty knowledge.
• Excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities.
• Good visual acuity to assess service needs.
• Strong problem solving expertise.
• Pleasant telephone manner.
• Effective listening and communication skills.
• Manual dexterity for typing / keyboarding.
• Computer literate to look up customer's service history, enter repair order information and update customer data.
Make City wages but live in the affordable and beautiful Fraser Valley.No traffic in Yarrow!
Call Tony at 604-823-2336 ext 3 or email after hours
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities