Established tutoring business for sale. Positive cash-flow.
Clientele is K to Gr. 12 students requiring homework completion, extra practice or exam prep.
6 months remaining on low lease; 825 sq. feet (775 sq. ft floor area). Lease can be extended for another five years.
Unit has 3 large rooms and 1 washroom, air conditioning and security system. PDF of floor space layout available for prospective buyers.
The three rooms allow for 11 to 12 students, with 3 to 4 tutors supervising per hour.
Currently run as a hands-off business due to other business commitments. Prior tutoring experience recommended. Three tutors are coordinators, which help run the business.
- hundreds of reference books, novels and supplies
- wooden furniture, desks and chairs
- water bottle cooler
- vacuum cleaner
- a couple of HP inkjet and laser printers
- established Facebook page and website
- email and web hosting covered for a year
- ongoing Facebook and print ads (good for another year)
- page 1 ranking on Google.ca (brings in a couple of leads a week)
- cordless phone system with two handsets
- entry/exit alerts sent to your email for remote monitoring
- unlocked iPhone with 400 parent & student contacts
- existing phone number included
- a list of current tutors with contact information and specialties
- business license
- 15 to 20 hours of support and training (plus meet students and parents)
Current operating hours are Monday through Saturday; usually late afternoons for 2 to 4 hours. Up to 20 students can be tutored among 3 to 5 tutors during that time span. Most students prefer 3 PM to 7 PM.
Additional revenue could be obtained by offering extended hours or offering additional classes.
Great for retired or part-time teachers. Help students and make a difference. Most students are between Gr. 3 to 7 and also Gr. 10 through 12.
Private showing available upon request.
Serious inquiries only.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers